La Selva Amazon Ecolodge & Spa is located on the shores of Lake Gazacocha, on the edge of Ecuador’s Yasuní National Park. Here you’ll find jaguars, caimans, toucans, marmosets, and thousands of other varieties of plants and animals, all surrounding an exclusive campground with the latest in sustainable eco-technology.
The cabins at the lodge are patterned after traditional Amazon designs. Light and airy, with extra-large windows to let the jungle breezes flow through, they feature balconies and porches with views of Lake Garzacocha, and the thin screens mean you’ll fall asleep to the croaks and cries of the jungle around you.
- Choose from Scenic, Superior, and Family Suites
- One king or two double beds
- Rainforest shower in all rooms
- Ceiling fan with mosquito netting
- Views of Lake Garzacocha in Scenic Suites
- Private balcony or porch in all cabins
- Private bathroom with hot water
- Hammock, tub, and extra bedding in Family Suites
- Electricity 24 hours a day
- Hair dryer
- Complete spa with massages, reflexology, facials, and more
- Gourmet restaurant with fresh local cuisine
- Wraparound windows in dining room
- Bar and lounge