We have answered the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below. However, if you have any other questions, please feel free to call us Toll Free at 1-888-268-9753 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are five reasons why you should travel with us.
- Customizable Tours. All of our tours are customizable. You can choose your own departure date, select either private or small group tours, and can mix and match hotel accommodation levels. You can also arrange your own airfare or have us do it for you.
- Personalized Service. You will receive personalized service from one of our experienced travel experts.
- Excellent Value. Our tours are priced to provide you with excellent value.
- Expertise. The principals of the company have over 50 years of experience in the leisure and corporate travel industry selling packaged tours and cruises to destinations around the world. We carefully select our local operators to ensure that your vacation services will be delivered as promised, and that you will receive assistance while in the country if a problem arises.
- Reliability. We are licensed, insured, and active members of ASTA, IATAN, IGTOA, and the BBB of Southeast Florida (A+ Rating). We have been in business since 2002 and have many Testimonials from satisfied customers.
To book one of our tours, choose your tour by destination or interest; call or email us to confirm the availability of airfare, hotels, and services for the dates that you want to travel, or to customize an itinerary for you; read our terms and conditions, complete our Booking Reservation and Credit Card Authorization Forms, and fax both forms to us. All of ours tours require a non-refundable deposit, with final payment due 60 days prior to your departure date.
Yes, you can make your own arrangements for the international and/or local airfare.
Yes. You can choose from four levels of accommodations (3 star, 4 star, 5 star, and deluxe) and choose the number of days you want for each level.
Our groups generally contain 15-20 people. Most of our tours offer the option of private tours.
It depends on the tour. For the Inca trail, since the Peruvian government issues a limited number of hiking permits per day, we suggest that you reserve your space at least 2-3 months in advance of departure (4-6 months during high season). For Galapagos Islands cruises, Amazon River cruises, and Antarctica cruises, we suggest that you make your reservations six months in advance. We can make last minute reservations on a space available basis.
All of our tours include round-trip transfers from the airport to your hotel.
All of our tour guides speak English and are licensed by the appropriate regulating authority. We can hire a tour guide that speaks another language upon request.
The Allianz Travel Insurance Classic Plan can provide trip cancellation, trip interruption, emergency medical/dental, emergency medical transportation, baggage loss/damage, baggage delay, travel delay, and missed connection benefits. Of course, terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Benefits and Coverage Limits can be viewed here. Please note that this plan is only available for U.S. citizens. We also offer travel insurance through Travel Guard.
All of our itineraries indicate which meals are included in the price. Breakfast is shown as “B”, Lunch is shown as “L”, and Dinner is shown as “D”.
According to the U.S. Transportation Security Administration, air travelers may now carry liquids, gels and aerosols in their carry-on bag when going through security checkpoints. With certain exceptions for prescription and over-the-counter medicines, baby formula, breast milk, and juice, and other essential liquids, gels, and aerosols, the following rules apply to all liquids, gels, and aerosols you want to carry through a security checkpoint.
3. All liquids, gels and aerosols must be in three-ounce or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. Each container must be three ounces or smaller.
1. All liquids, gels and aerosols must be placed in a single, quart-size, zip-top, clear plastic bag. Gallon size bags or bags that are not zip-top such as fold-over sandwich bags are not allowed. Each traveler can use only one, quart-size, zip-top, clear plastic bag.
1. Each traveler must remove their quart-sized plastic, zip-top bag from their carry-on and place it in a bin or on the conveyor belt for X-ray screening. X-raying separately will allow TSA security officers to more easily examine the declared items.
Please keep in mind that these rules were developed after extensive research and understanding of current threats. They are intended to help air travelers bring essential toiletries and other liquids, gels and aerosols for short trips. If you need larger amounts of liquids, gels and aerosols such as toothpaste or shampoo, please place them in your luggage and check them with your airline.
For Economy Class, the carry-on allowance is one piece up to 8 kg. (17.60 lbs.) + one personal item (purse, laptop, or baby bag). The checked baggage allowance is two pieces that together weigh up to 23 kg. (50.70 lbs.). For Premium Classes, the carry-on allowance is one piece up to 16 kg. (35.20 lbs.) + one personal item (purse, laptop, or baby bag). The checked baggage allowance is three pieces, each weighing up 23 kg. (50.70 lbs.).
Other FAQ by Destination
Have Questions? Call 1-888-268-9753 to Speak to An Expert.