Manaus and 4 Day Amazon Clipper Premium Cruise
6 Days/5 Nights
From $1,489 per person
(Dbl. Occupancy, Not Incl. Airfare)
Voyage to Brazil’s Amazon port city of Manaus for a four day Rio Negro cruise aboard the Amazon Clipper Premium. This tour begins with a city tour of Manaus, and features rain forest hikes and daytime and nocturnal wildlife spotting excursions. Highlights include navigating through the Anavilhanas National Park, one of the world’s largest freshwater archipelagos; visiting a native community to learn about their lifestyle; observing Victoria Regia water lilies at Lago Janauary Ecological Park; and experiencing the Meeting of the Waters, where the dark water of the Rio Negro and the sandy colored water of the Rio Solimões flow side-by-side for miles before joining to form the Amazon River.
Lodging and Meals: This tour includes accommodations for 5 nights (2 nights in Manaus and 3 nights aboard the Amazon Clipper Premium), and 10 meals (5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 3 dinners).
Best Time to Go: June-November.
Places Visited: Manaus & the Amazon.
Day 1 (Mon): Manaus.
Day 2 (Tue): Manaus-City Tour.
Note: The Museums and Amazon Theatre are closed on Sundays and Holidays.
Day 3 (Wed): Manaus-Rio Negro Cruise.
Day 4 (Thu): Rio Negro Cruise-Anavilhanas National Park.
Day 5 (Fri): Rio Negro Cruise-Piranha Fishing-Native Interaction.
Day 6 (Sat): Rio Negro Cruise-Lago Janauary Ecological Park-Meeting of the Waters-Manaus.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Prices & Dates
Price per Person
- The above prices are valid until December 31, 2020.
- There are two triple cabins on the ship.
- Two Balcony Cabins are available for an additional $100 per person.
- Room upgrades and additional nights in each destination are available upon request.
Monday departures throughout the year.
- South American Vacations’ expert pre-departure planning services and documentation.
- Airport/hotel transfers.
- Accommodations on board the Amazon Clipper Premium.
- All meals during the cruise, other meals as indicated on the itinerary.
- Excursions as indicated on the itinerary including all applicable entrance fees.
- Local, English-speaking tour guides.
Price Does Not Include
- International airfare.
- Domestic Airfare within Brazil.
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities to tour guides, drivers, and hotel staff.
- Gifts and personal items.
- Travel insurance.
We will be happy to quote the cost of airfare and travel insurance and to make these arrangements for you.
Group/Private: All transfers are private, and the city tour of Manaus is a group tour. All services on the Amazon Clipper Premium are operated on a group basis.
Passport/Visa: U.S., Australian, British, and Canadian citizens require a passport valid for at least six months from date of entry, an onward or return ticket, and proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay. Citizens of other countries are advised to contact the Brazilian embassy in their country before traveling.
Travel Insurance: In order to protect your travel investment from unforeseen circumstances that may arise before or during your trip, we strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. We offer Allianz Global Assistance’s Classic Comprehensive and other plans. The Benefits and Coverage Limits are summarized on our Travel Insurance page. Call your travel counselor if you have any questions or to purchase a plan.
To Book This Trip: Call or email us to confirm the availability of the ship and airfare for your desired dates of travel. Once we have confirmed availability, you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of $500 per person. The balance of the trip cost is due 60 days prior to departure.
- Personalized Tours
- Destination Expertise
- Reliability (A+ BBB Rating)
- 1000's of Happy Customers
Want Help Planning Your Trip?
Other Tours You May Like
Brazil Travel Info
Brazil Blog Posts and Travel Articles
Amazon Blog Posts and Travel Articles