Parrots shrieking, insects churring, the snap of twigs far below: when you stay at the Ceiba Tops Lodge, you’ll experience the marvels of the Amazon from a truly unexpected perspective. Why? Because guests at Ceiba Tops enjoy full access to the lodge’s canopy walkway, high above the forest’s treetops. Extending for a third of a mile, at some 115 feet off the jungle floor, this hanging bridge is one of the world’s longest and allows you to follow in the footsteps of local scientists as they discover the wonders of this still largely unexplored region.
Ceiba Tops Lodge has other surprises too. Among them is the remarkable level of comfort it affords its guests, here in the midst of the world’s most exotic jungle. Located on the banks of the Amazon River some 25 miles from the city of Iquitos, the lodge features air-conditioned rooms, swimming and water slides, luxuriant gardens, and a hammock house. Enjoy this perfect base of operations as you make your forays into the myths, mysteries, and magic of the Amazon.
- Separate climate-controlled lodges
- Presidential, Ministerial, or Junior Suites available
- Air-conditioning and private baths
- Connecting rooms available for families
- Esmeralda Lounge and restaurant
- Swimming pool with water slide
- Wi-fi service in common areas
- Hammock house
- Full access to canopy walkway for guests staying two or more nights
- Dinner buffet available
- Wide variety of wildlife near the lodge grounds
Peru Travel Guide
Top Peru Travel Destinations
Arequipa & the Colca Canyon / Ica & the Nazca Lines / Iquitos & the Northern Amazon / Lima / Machu Picchu / Paracas & the Ballestas Islands / Puerto Maldonado & the Southern Amazon / Puno & Lake Titicaca / The Sacred Valley / Trujillo & Northern Peru