The Argentine National Immigration Directorate (DNM) has launched a new online method of payment to enable payment of Argentina’s Reciprocity Fee via credit card. Travelers can now pay this fee through the Provincia Pagos payment system. All tourists or business travelers must pay the reciprocity fee ($160 for U.S., $75 for Canadian, and $140 for Australian citizens) online, before entering Argentina.
- Register at ProvinciaNet.com.ar and obtain an entry code.
- Complete the form with the corresponding personal and credit card information.
- Print the payment receipt.
- Upon arrival in Argentina, go to the DNM Office and present the printed receipt.
- The receipt will be scanned by DNM staff and the data will be validated to enable entry to Argentina.